CTO/VP Engineering – Sample Interview Questions
By Lead Edge & True
This post was created in collaboration between Lead Edge Capital and True, a data-driven recruiting firm with offices across the U.S. and in Europe.
Role: CTO/VP Engineering
Sample Interview Questions
- Can you still code and how would you rate yourself 1-5?
- What technologies you’ve been working with the past 5 years?
- How do you stay fresh on new technologies?
- How would you describe your software development methodology?
- How would people working for you describe your management style?
- Where do you think product management should sit in an organization?
- Where should operations sit in an organization?
- What are your thoughts on outsourcing? Where, when, how?
- How often do you interface with customers?
- How do you like to work with Sales?
- What team size /stage of company best suits your skill set and interests?