VP HR/Talent – Sample Interview Questions
By Lead Edge & True
This post was created in collaboration between Lead Edge Capital and True, a data-driven recruiting firm with offices across the U.S. and in Europe.
Role: VP HR/Talent
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- How do you shape a company’s culture and how do you repair a broken culture?
- How do you balance your duties to the CEO as a member of the executive team and to the company as a protector of the culture?
- Describe a situation in which you sided with an employee in a dispute with an executive and why.
- How do you programmatically develop and improve management skills in seasoned executives?
- What is the most challenging ethical dilemma you’ve faced and how did you resolve it?
- How have you significantly impacted your company’s results?
- How do you contribute to the company’s strategic direction? Other than leading HR, for what leadership role are you best suited and why?